COMMUNITY IS QUAY
We know that these times are unprecedented, and we’re taking it one day at a time right here with you. We’re more committed to our community than ever, and for this reason, we’re making a few changes to the way that we normally operate. We are closely monitoring the situation, and we will keep this page updated to reflect our current position. We’re also here to chat with you at any time—just send us a note to [email protected] or tweet at us @quayaustralia.
ONLINE SHOPPING & DELIVERY
- Quay.com is open for shopping globally. All our distribution centers are shipping at this time. We are following local health mandates and taking additional precautions, including staffing & extra cleaning in our warehouses.
- If it’s been more than 7 days and you haven’t received your order confirmation, please contact us at [email protected] (last updated: 9/10//20)
CURRENT UPDATE FROM USPS
- Due to unplanned USPS facility closures & overall increase in volume, ALL CARRIERS HAVE REMOVED GUARANTEED DELIVERY WITHIN SPECIFIC TIME FRAMES.
- PACKAGES COULD TAKE UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 14 DAYS TO ARRIVE (last updated: 9/10/20).
- For the most accurate information regarding deliveries to your area, we recommend checking with your local carriers and/or governments to see if deliveries may be restricted or disrupted, affecting the estimated delivery date for your order (last updated: 8/16/20).
We're currently working through plans to reopen with the guidance of local health officials. Hours of operation may vary by location, please head to our Store Locator Page and call your local shop for the most up-to-date information. To keep our team & customers safe we have added new measures to all our Quay shops safety, wellness & physical distancing (last updated: 6/29/20).
- We have extended our online & shops return window.
- Online purchases are available for return within 60 days after purchase.
- All return processing may be delayed up to 14 days due to USPS delays (last updated: 9/10/20).
- In-store purchases made in the 30-day window prior to closure on March 16, we will accept your return as soon as we re-open for 30 days after that (last updated: 4/9/20).
Quay is producing certified protective goggles + glasses for front line healthcare workers in the US, Australia, and Europe. With your support, we are able to donate thousands of pairs of certified protective eyewear AND thousands of pairs of blue light glasses as support gifts to the heroes on the front lines.
Our goal during this time is to stay connected and share uplifting content from you, our incredible squad, as we’re feeling the need for positivity, community, and self-love. Again, if any of this doesn’t feel right to you—let us know at [email protected] or on twitter @quayaustralia. We’re on this ride together.
Sending love + good energy,